Saturday, August 16, 2008

Welcome One and All

Hi Everyone!
Thank you for coming to visit. Let me know you have been here.

I live just south of Seattle. I wish you were all my neighbors so we could visit, but since that not possible we can visit here. I Love the Internet. Such a great place to make friends!

I went through a horid divorce a few years ago and had to start all over again. My business closed at the same time my divorce was final and my youngest son moved out about the same time leaving me all alone.

With all those things happening in my life at the same time it was very difficult to cope for awhile. I had to totally start over.

When my business closed I had no income so I started looking all over for a job or something I could do to create an income to support myself. I am sure that some of you have been in similar situations. I had to sell my condo, my furniture, my cars and everything I owned just to survive.

It's been a long struggle but.... I have a good story to tell now. I made it! With God on my side nothing can take away what I have learned in just these few years. I now have a good steady income working a full time job at home. Start with what is in front of you. Do what you now how to do and look for ways to move forward in your life and look for your next your job opportunity.

I have my own apartment and an SUV I just love. I am looking towards the future now with Bright Expectations.

YOU -
Never, Never, Never give up. I can testify with God on your side, praying, tithing and hard work YOU can get where you want to go. Keep looking ahead with Hope in Your Heart and

Never, Never, Never Quit! AND Never Stop Tithing. What is Tithing you ask? That is Giving Away at least 10% of your income. This on 1 of the Secrets of have more money. It Works!


God's Promises are True! Ask and YOU Shall Receive, Seek and Ye Shall Find, Knock and the Door Will Be Opened! Do Unto Others What You Would Have Them Do Unto You! It's the Law of Reciprocity! Do Good & Good will Come to YOU!

Keep On, Keep On..... Days Do Get Brighter! No matter what you are going through.

Over these next weeks, months, years I will be sharing with you what works to to create an income at home. Check back, keep reading, you might find just The Perfect Niche for you!
;