Monday, August 23, 2010

Resume Bloopers LOL!

When writing your resume Proof Read It. Get someone else to read it also, 2 sets eyes are better than 1 set. Below are some hilarious mistakes some make on their resumes. These will give you a good laugh!

“Finished eighth in my class of ten.”
“Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.”
“Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.”
“Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.”
“Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.”
“It’s best for employers that I not work with people.”
“Let’s meet, so you can ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ over my experience.”
“I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.”
“You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time.”
“I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one and
absolutely nothing.”
“Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far.”
“Marital status: often. Children: various.”
“I am loyal to my employer at all costs..Please feel free to respond
to my resume on my office voice mail.”
“Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store.”
;